I'm taking my kitchen paperless (at least as far as non-bound recipes go) so welcome to my cookbook in a blog!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Party Popcorn

Party Popcorn from Nigella Express

2 Tb vegetable oil
1 C (unpopped) popcorn
4 Tb butter
2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp ground paprika
4 tsp salt
4 tsp sugar

Put oil in biggest pan you have.  After heating thoroughly add corn and over with a lid.

Melt butter with spices, in another pan, *salt, and sugar, then pour it over the popcorn and put everytyhing into a large paper bag.  Fold over top an shake, shake, shake until popcorn is thoroughly coated.

* This seems unclear to me, personally, and since I haven't tried this recipe yet, I couldn't tell you for sure.  However, I'm going to simply toss all the spices together, stir it into the butter, and see what happens.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment